Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ysterday
neeed to go tsyen my self
whn waiting the bas
feel damn hot
1 o'clock in the afternoon
after go up to the bus
the bus is full
so no place to sit
got one old lady keep talking tat she is ad very old
others should give her a sit
keep talking tat whn she was young she oways give old people sit
haha
although is holiday but still so many people take the bus
need to stand till the last station
go to popular 1st because is still early
juz walk here walk there only
coz i not really like to read books
i though i will go for bm alone
thank god got hui xia teman
quite boring
after tat go acc
now got pui quan n ser qi accompany me
we keep talking non stop
we oso discuss tis sunday who will sit wif her
back home
after saw the paper
she will sit wif kar yan so we no need worry
haha
after acc is physic
thx to pui quan
choose a place tat is very cold
i juz keep shivering during tat period
saw chee enn,vivian n zheng kang come for sej
ooo..they pakat wif zheng kang to come together
ooo...oic
wait hui xia to come out
the chemi teacher oways let them out late
i miz my tren
go to sir class on night
at last pui quan bring the chocolate for me
but she bought the wrong chocolate for me
haiz..
but nvm tat chocolate is still nice
keep arguing wif pui quan to put tat chocolate in her bag 1st
at last she cant tahan me ad
help me to put in
thx ya pui quan
sir saw me cut my hair
he say ur hair super duper.......
he didnt finish his sentence
still wondering wat he want to say
doing group work
i actually hate group work
oso duno y
doing comparison bout two song
one is bout classic song n one is bout pop song
i prefer the classic song
whn listening to the song
feeling like wan to cry
during tsyen time
someone sms me
so sry la cant help u
back to home
my sis is saying bout she n her fren
she quite sad bout tat
because of her fren say something wrong
make noth of them cannot be fren
tat girl really very bad
tis few day many things happen
sometime really feeling wanna cry but cant cry
haiz
suddenly feel like wanna do my homework
finish my chemi exercise but still got two more question
aiya...kai ming computer broke down ad
y choose tis time
still got moral haven do yet
n choral speaking skrip haven hafal yet
whn school reopen sure kena marah
after listen to my favourite song love in the ice
thn fall a sleep ad
coz too tired

No comments:

Post a Comment