Friday, June 5, 2009

Thursday
as usual
go tsyen
haha
almost everyday go for tsyen
still go to tsyen alone
pui quan n ser qi them still haven come back from langkawi
go for est and maths
during maths time,time past so slow
coz i know tat chapter ad,so i finish the exercise very fast
thn i recieve her msg
she always say tat she dun like to on9
thn suddenly call me to on9
a bit shock but how am i suppose to on9
tsy-ing
thn she call me after tsyen thn faster go home n on9
thn ok loh...
reach home thn open my computer
thn chat wif her n chee enn
chee enn ask me to play game wif her
thn i was busying playing game thn need to chat wif her
becoz of tat i lose my game
iiish...
thn suddenly she say sry to me
becoz last time we fight
haha
thn both of us say sry to each other for no stop
(tat she juz chee enn n pui quan know who was she only)
around 11 i wanna sleep ad
thn her sis sms me
we chat till 1 o'clock
becoz of tat i sick ad

Friday
still got bio class
i change teacher
during bio coz teacher is teaching us bout 7 classes of food
tat lesson i ad learn
during bio class feel so sleepy n sick
becoz of u loh(haha u sure wont saw tis post)
before class start
pui quan n ser qi come to my class n tell me some story tat happen during their camp
faster tell me more i wanna know more
pui quan didint bring the chocolate for me
aiyo...i ad wait tat chocolate for some days ad
but still need to thx pui quan,ser qi n joanne la
walk to many shop to buy the chocolate for me(although u all oso got buy for urself la)
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment