Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Last Day of midyear holiday

tday
still at usual
quite a busy day
tday go to federal or feneral(duno how to spell actually but the sound is there la)
to get $$
for pmr result
haha
me,pui quan,ser qi,kar yan,dymphna,hui xia,joanne,n her
before go to tat hotel
my mom bring me to time square
bought starbuck to drink
is mocha flavour
she help me to order
the second time in my life drink starbuck
haha
quite nice but expensive
reach ther is still early
saw ru yi
long time didnt saw her ad
thn saw hui xia
thank god she come ad
if not i will be alone
go in to the ballroom
quite big
found a place to sit
suddenly ser qi call
they cant find the hotel
go to the wrong hotel ad
go to the royal hotel
haha
ser qi say she mempersiasuikan(duno wat word is tat but u can found tat word in kamus dewan edisi 5)
no place to sit
so we stand
before the ceremony start
been called to sit in front
need to sit wif her
thn ser qi n pui quan ran away
say wanna go out n wait joanne
i kena sit wif them
i share the sit wif dymphna
at last joanne came
she wear until so mature
she was shock whn saw me
haha
dah biasa
everyone saw me oso have the same expression
i was the 1st round to go n take
saw all the teacher wear coat
saw my f3 bm teacher
saw mr how wear coat
haha
a bit weird la
saw tah hou thin
my primary fren
he grow taller ad n wear brace
maybe now only saw
we long time no see ad
if saw him oso at lrt
but i was in hurry so didnt go n say hi wif him
i was behind him
u know wat he say
y u cut ur hair till so short
tat was his 1st sentence
wat the...hahaha
i though he cant remember me ad
hmm....i guesss nope
after tat have a photogarphy section
girls need to sit infront
actually i prefer to stand behind
sit there for quite some time
coz the photographer haven warm up yet
so he take quite some time
after the photography section go down i get money
i will take at kaunter2
many people oso tat counter so need to line up
pui quan need to go n find ser qi to take back her paper so i go myself
she was trying to talk to me but i didnt peduli her
haha
at there they oso have some food for us
but i didnt eat
i n pui quan go back 1st
her family at lao yat
so i need to walk to lrt station myself
damn far n i actually not really know how to go
thn simply walk thn saw sungai wang
walk in the hot sun
reach lrt station the train tat i want ad past
so need to wait
damn hot
my shirt ad wet
reach maluri still need to walk to jaya jusco
quite near actually
tday mood quite bad
no mood to play
no mood until didnt eat my lunch
go to the playground
no mood so juz sit there n watch all those cute children play
quite fun
after finish buying
thn go home
tmrow school is reopen ad
haiz
holiday past so fast
i actually didnt do anything tis holiday
waste my holiday
go back school...........
get exam paper haiz
choral speaking competition
my life will be normal again
busy
will not oways upload my blog
sry bout tat

No comments:

Post a Comment