Sunday, June 7, 2009

tday as usual
go for tsyen
zm oways say me sot ad
oways tsyen tsyen
juz wanna tell u
tsyen become part of my life ad
tday go for my chemi
still doing chapter5
quite slow
tday 1st day saw her during holiday
haiz
suddenly treat me so good
buy dark chocolate for me
my favourite chocolate
oso duno y she know i like dark chocolate
maybe i told her before
a bit shock
but anyway thx for ur chocolate
suddenly feel like wanna forgive u
let me think bout it 1st
hmmmmmmm...
maybe not
hwo cruel am i
haha
time past so fast
ad 1 week
i did nothin on tis holiday
everyday juz watch movie,on9 sleep
1 more week school will reopen
haiz
hate school
i still got many homework haven finish
my moral project....who wanna help me
still got chemi exercise...kai ming where is ur answer
haha
tat me
damn lazy
tmrow will go for a trip
but she is goin too
but still feel excited
but need to wear the purple shirt
damn ugly...tat our school t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment