Friday, July 17, 2009

tday damn tired
ysterday do homework till 1 o'clock
juz to finish my sejarah notes n chemistry
thank god my sis oso teman me until 1 o'clock
i think she was doing her projek
i actually sambil smsing sambil do homework
haha
er...
so sry la zm
coz dunwan disturb u only didnt reply ur msg
n some more i duno wanna chat wat wif u
only didnt reply
tday sleep in bus whn on the way to school
reach school thn sleep again
haha
so many mosqiuto
my blood so nice meh
keep sucking my blood
haha
tday pui quan come to pondok oso
joanne oso come
last time they wont come to pondok if nothing important
fall asleep during silent reading
u can imagine how tired am i
hurray...
1st period is bm
the teacher doing oral
so i sleep for the whole period
tday pp period
the teacher tell us tat
all teacher need to write a report bout students
she told us to jaga our attitude
tday chemi class
tat teacher call me to clip my hair
who r u o
pn thilaga oso didnt call me to clip my hair
others teacher oso didnt complain bout my hair
kena paksa clip my hair for two period
after her lesson
thn fast fast take down the clip ad
tday she seems like treat us so good
maybe scared we go n say bad bout her
but too bad u are too late
after hurt people only menyesal
'sesal dahulu pendapat,sesal kemudian tiada gunanya'
too bad
we ad told pengetua bout u ad
tday go prs
1st time write report
haha
wat kind of pen. setiausaha am i
go tsyen wif pui quan
i though go there can sleep
but who knows
i didnt sleep
during bio lesson
almost fall asleep ad
thn go maths class
saw tat lz
but too bad
haiz
he go n sit wif a girl
argh..........
how can
haha
actually nothing la
finish the maths quite fast
keep talking among each others
we damn noisy
open the computer
thn saw a comment from zan
ysterday only read finish my blog
thn so fast wanna read ad
haha
enn sick ad
hope she will recover fast

No comments:

Post a Comment